SUPPORT WORKER - Hours to be negotiated
Are you passionate about making a real difference to the lives of people with a learning disability?
We have opportunities for experienced support workers or caring individuals who are looking for a new challenge.
Our Supported Living and Residential Services in Easton Maudit and Yardley Hasting offer innovative and person-centred care and support for adults with a learning disability. Our focus is to enhance opportunities for the people we support to be independent and lead fulfilled lives through support that recognises the need to treat them with dignity and respect.
This exciting role includes being part of circles of support working alongside colleagues, the people we support, their families and friends to identify activities that they enjoy and to support them to achieve their desired outcomes.
You will also be required to support people with personal care and participate in activities in the community and at home.
Full time, part time and relief hours are available and our benefits include:
- Competitive pay rates
- Fully paid DBS
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Sick pay scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible hours on shift patterns
- Free parking
- Free meals
- Free training including the Care Certificate
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Employee helpline support
- Occupational health support
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Experience is not essential as all necessary training will be provided.
- A full UK driving licence and use of vehicle will be required because of our location and to travel between our locations.
Please contact John Quilter - email@example.com or 01933 664222 to request details and an application form, or to arrange an informal visit to our premises.